I LIKE living in a nice part of town,

but the word has gotten out. Good Candy, and the 'kid gangs' come in mobs, which I can tell (not to be racist, but), don't live close to this neighborhood. Which is OK I guess, but when they start grabbing candy by the handfuls, it kinda pisses me off, and I'm not afraid to grab a wrist, and say 'cool it we're about out', after we've gone through a hundred candy bars. I just need to start yelling, 'Get offa my lawn!' and I'll be the perfect old curmudgeon. BUT, when you're 15 years old, too lazy to put on a costume, and you're grabbing candy by the handful, we got a problem.
That being said, I love to see the neighborhood kids in their cute costumes, and most of them, by far, are very polite, and appreciate their 'treats'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?