SOOOO, President Dotard says the SAME thing today, that candidate Dotard said

Sen. Cory Gardner shares details of marijuana deal forged with Trump: "You have my support"

READ THE STORY

The Liar in Chief claims he won't interfere in the State of Colorado's cannabis  policy. Whoop de doo! The LIAR said the exact same thing to get Colo votes, and his weasley Atty Gen said the EXACT same thing when Congress interviewed him before voting him in.
SURPRISE! The LIARS LIED!
Why should anyone believe ANYTHING the Orange Clown(R) says?
Fool me once, shame on me, fool me a HUNDRED times, and it proves I'm a FOXSheep.
Totally gullible, and clueless, BUT, a dependable vote for ANYONE with (R) beside their name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?