As I've said here, SO MANY times

                                                 
I have nothing against spirituality, but belief in a LITERAL Bible? C'mon, use your brain.

This is MY blog. I don't SEND it to anyone, but some like to lurk, as I unload thoughts that drive me crazy, while I try to stay sane in a world filled with Bible believing Repubs, who elected Donald F-ing Trump, the LYING pussy grabber, as president.
If I gotta explain, you wouldn't understand, in a world where, just by definition, half the people are 'below average' intelligence, and the 'smarts' of an average person ain't nothin' to brag about.
BUT, this is the reality I live with, as I try to stay sane, in a world that defies logic and rationality, where a third of the people believe 2000 year old myths, and Roger Ailes' FOXNews LIES, electing a Realty Show, LYING A-hole as prez, after we just recovered from GW and The Dick.
And they think Dotard is truthful and 'Boy Scout' Comey is lying.
Give me a break,
I'm not the stupid/insane one here.
Sorry, just too old to pretend.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?