The last time I was this upset, about a Repub prez

I warned about GW, who was SO OBVIOUSLY bad...
AND, he lied us into a terrible war, still going on, and totally trashed our economy?
Remember when our home values and investments lost FIFTY% of their value? Thanks again, Pubs...
Now, I'm saying the Liar in Chief is WORSE.
And that makes me obsessed? Cuz I love my country and WHO CAN'T SEE THIS COMING, from a LYING SOB like Dotard?
Anyway, the latest in a torrent of crap from Washington...
Michael Cohen, President Donald Trump's personal attorney, has been "under criminal investigation" for months in New York because of his business dealings, the Justice Department said Friday, after they raided his offices, and took THOUSANDS of recordings.
Wow, it just gets weirder/better....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?