Most of my readers have NO idea,


how valuable this space is to me. It allows me to blow off steam, after seeing and hearing Dotard do all he can to wreck our country. He LIES constantly and..... Never mind..... You know. Maybe you(R) don’t care. But you gotta know.....
Anyway, because of unloading HERE, I don’t have to ‘load up’ and go Dotard hunting.
Seriously. It keeps me sane. Relatively.
BTW, today was YUUUUGE, as the Liar in Chief did exactly what Nancy told him to do.
‘Open the govt and THEN we’ll talk about the wall.’
‘Then will I get my wall’ he asked, and she said NO.
A little admission here.
I don’t totally disagree with a wall in the area he wants a wall, BUT, the Art of the Deal guy has NO CLUE about how to make a deal.
It’s not with shutdowns and hostage. Duh....

Bottom line, Dotard caved, his buddy Roger Stone, the self-described Dirty Trickster, who’s hero is Richard Nixon, got indicted.
The jerk(R) claimed, ‘There is no way I will make up lies to hurt the president.’ Duh, you don’t have to dumbass, you only need to tell the TRUTH.
AND it looks like the airports can stay open for a while.
Life is good. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?