The lying jerk(R) finally said something true.


It may or may not be on his gravestone, but he will be forever remembered for his continual LYING for the Liar in Chief.
Whatever good he did will be relegated to the back burner as Rudy the Senile JOKE, will be forever thought of as another of Dotards LIARS, like Sean Spicer, Sarah Hunkameat and most of his staff.

“I am afraid it will be on my gravestone. ‘Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump.’” the former New York City mayor told The New Yorker’s Isaac Chotiner. “Somehow, I don’t think that will be it. But, if it is, so what do I care? I’ll be dead. I figure I can explain it to St. Peter. He will be on my side.”

Yeah, if St Peter is a clueless, gullible rightwingnut, which I doubt. 
If not, the gates are CLOSED to you and your ilk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?