As we see McCabe(R) on 60 Minutes.


Anyone with an open mind would see that MANY lifelong Repubs, Comey, McCabe and Rosenstein, along with most of the FBI and nearly all US Intel agreed that Trump was compromised by Russia.
Think about it rightwingnuts!
These are lifelong Repubs who think Dotard is controlled by Russia.
If I gotta explain, you are obviously a lifelong FOXPuppet, who swallows the line from the Propaganda Machine set up by the head of Repub Political Stategy, Roger Ailes.
Think about it, as Dotard chose Putin’s word over ALL US intel.
OMG!
If I gotta explain, your head is SO FAR up your ass I can’t reach you.
Nothing new here, but unsettling to a degree that I can’t even explain.
Remember when Russia was the bad dudes and the FBI was ‘good people’?
Dotard, and FOX, have made the sheep switch priorities.
OMG, how can 1/3 of America be SO gullible/ignorant?
One answer.....
FOXLis and the gullible sheep who swallow their crap.
Can yo imagine if I used MSNBC as my source?
Never mind, I’m trying to use logic and rationality on a segment who gave up on logic and rationality LONG AGO.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?