Wouldn't the world be a BORING place,

if we were all the same? Definitely a place I wouldn't want to live. But thankfully, we have a lot of diversity/differences, and most of the time, that's part of what makes life worth living. Obviously, we aren't gonna agree on everything, some of us agree on next to nothing, and sometimes I have a problem with those I don't agree with. Duh... On top of that, I'm not blessed with a lot of patience, plus I can be kind of stubborn, but that's who I am, and I've learned to embrace just being me, cuz everyone else is already taken.
I'm OK with the fact that some people aren't going to agree with me and as a result aren't gonna like me. It's part of growing old and accepting what you can't change, as in relationships, but not ideas, standards and principles. We are the sum total of genes and experiences, as well as trusting some, while recognizing the bullshit in others. Bottom line, I'm me, and I can live with that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?