At a time when HRC oughta be fighting Trump

Bernie is doing his Quixotic 'tilting at windmills'. The cause may be noble, but it's stupid, Bernie CAN"T WIN the Dem nomination, and a third party run would guarantee us President Trump. SO, Bernie, I mean Ralph, what the hell is your plan, other then to feed your monstrous ego'. Your train has left the station, and you ain't on it. Get real... We've already gotten a Pub, cuz a third party jerk liked to see his name in the headlines, and GW was the worst pox on the land we've ever had.
Bernie, who I USED to like, is really continuing to piss me off, BUT, FOX and the Pubs love him. That tell you anything? Can you say President Trump? I can deal with fanaticism, but stupidity just pisses me off....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?