There were some things that were SO bad,

I didn't think they would ever be repeated, but after the 'Inquisition', we got the Salem Witch Trials and after Viet Nam, we got the Iraq War(R), thanks to GW and The Dick. Now, approx 16 years after Ralph Nader, and his massive ego gave us GW, we have Bernie, who has ZERO chance of being the Dem nominee, refusing to give up his time in the spotlight.
True, Bernie has lots of good ideas, and polls show he would do better than a deeply flawed HRC, but that train has left the station. Bernie (I mean Ralph) is only helping Trump at this point. It does make a little more sense when I remember Mr Sanders is an (I), not a (D), and maybe he's always wanted to 'stick it to the Dems'. Hopefully he comes to his senses, but he's claiming he will go all the way to the convention, even after Hillary has the nec delegates. I just wonder what the hell his plan is, as he plays with fire in gunpowder magazine?
Not long ago, the Dems were laughing at the Pubs and the thought of a third party candidate torpedoing their chances. Now, Bernie, I mean Ralph, has the periscope in his hands as he realizes this is his last shot. Not funny, to anyone who abhors the thought of President Trump, although it would be fun to watch, and I wouldn't really be affected at this point in my life. BUT, I do have children whose world would be rocked, and not in a good way. Hopefully, the old fart comes to his senses, but politics have a strange pull on even somewhat sensible people, and as those who know me realize, there's no fool like an old fool....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?