I can imagine the T-giving conversation in a Dotard-supporting Pub family, as they question their son about his new job.


“Well, mom and dad, I hate to admit it, but I’m working for a pimp/drug dealer.’
Dad:, ‘OK, but are you making good money?’
Kid:, ‘Yeah, my personal economy is is really good’.
Mom:, ‘Great. But look out for those damn cops, they don’t understand that anything/everything is OK if your economy is good’.
Kid:, ‘Well, actually my economy is down for the year, but it was REALLY good after the pimp gave me a tax break and cut the rules and regulations of my business’.
Dad:, ‘Wow, if those damn cops could just focus on jaywalkers instead of messing with your boss, you’d be a lot richer. Damn cops....’
Mom:, ‘Pass the potatoes and turn up FOXNews, I can barely hear Sean complain about the Dems who wanna continue the Mueller investigation. Damn Commies....’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?