Just for the heck of it,

after reading ANOTHER article this morning about the crazy Colorado real estate market, I did some quick calculations, considering the LOWER ends of our home's value, and the lower end of home 'appreciation' in our area, and I was shocked, BUT, as I see home sales in the neighborhood, it is very realistic. Won't go into specifics, but according to statistics, our home is going up approx $4000 per month, or, over $130 per DAY! Yup, seems impossible, but it's real. Not that we're gonna be selling, BUT, it's nice to know we could, and realize a tidy little profit.
 'Tis a privilege, to  live in Colorado, (and profitable, too).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.