Jimmy Fallon was hilarious last night,

with his guest Donald Trump. Actually, they both did a good job as Jimmy reprised his SNL sketch where he did a 'reflection in the mirror' with Mick Jagger. Jimmy, dressed as The Donald, did a great imitation of The Don talking to himself, in the mirror, before they actually did an interview, later. Typical: How you gonna get Mexico to pay for the wall? Easy, (says Fallon as Trump), I'll just challenge them to a HUGE game of Jenga, on the border, and have them 'set up the board', then I'll say, 'I don't wanna play', and we got a wall.
I have to admit, the more I see The Donald, compared to the rest of the clowns(R), the more I like him, and, the Pub voters do too, cuz they obviously don't like the status quo(R) and want a 'non-politician' instead. Speaking of candidates, Joe Biden on Stephen Colbert, was fantastic, coming across as very empathetic and intelligent, but I doubt that he'll run. Too bad....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?