Jimmy Fallon was hilarious last night,

with his guest Donald Trump. Actually, they both did a good job as Jimmy reprised his SNL sketch where he did a 'reflection in the mirror' with Mick Jagger. Jimmy, dressed as The Donald, did a great imitation of The Don talking to himself, in the mirror, before they actually did an interview, later. Typical: How you gonna get Mexico to pay for the wall? Easy, (says Fallon as Trump), I'll just challenge them to a HUGE game of Jenga, on the border, and have them 'set up the board', then I'll say, 'I don't wanna play', and we got a wall.
I have to admit, the more I see The Donald, compared to the rest of the clowns(R), the more I like him, and, the Pub voters do too, cuz they obviously don't like the status quo(R) and want a 'non-politician' instead. Speaking of candidates, Joe Biden on Stephen Colbert, was fantastic, coming across as very empathetic and intelligent, but I doubt that he'll run. Too bad....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.