Speaking of 'screw jobs' by officials,

I'd LOVE to know the facts behind the players who took out a ref in the high school football game in Texas. I've been involved in 'crooked officiating' when I played b-ball in Holdrege, Minden and esp Lexington, as I was 'whistled out', by the local zebras when we were the 'visiting team' and they wanted to win, by whatever it took. There's nothing worse than a fifth foul from the part time ref who's a full time teacher/fan of the small town school you're playing on Friday night. Sorta like the Dillon team in 'Friday Night Lights', against the 'all white' Texas team. Like I say, I'd sure like to know how bad it had to get, before the players took out a ref. If I had to, I'm betting he deserved it, when it gets that blatant, and it is TEXAS...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?