Prior to common belief, I’m not really a Dem


I’m not registered as one and don’t agree with a LOT of their platform. BUT, am definitely ANTI-Republican, cuz I disagree with ALMOST all their crap, though they do have a few good ideas.
The main dif I see between them, other than the Pubs being SO gullible and Hypocritical, (as they swallow Trump/FOX LIES), is the Repub selfishness, in so many ways.
A Pub would rather see ten people go hungry, incl children, than have one cheater be fed.
Non Pubs would rather one ‘cheat’ be fed than having ten, who need help, not be fed.
Pubs wold rather shovel obscene amounts of money to the most bloated military in the world, building overpriced weapons the military doesn’t need,  rather than providing the health care/higher education that the rest of the world enjoys, as we spend a YUUUUGE amount on bombs and bullets, while cutting the State Dept, (to AVOID wars) to the bone.
I could go on and on, but I think you know the dif between war-monger Pubs and compassionate ANTI-Pubs, which I proudly am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?