Someone’s LYING, and it’s either the LIAR in Chief, or CNN and Carl Bernstein, of Watergate fame


Any of you gullible, clueless rightwingnuts wanna bet on who it is?

I remember the last LYING Repub prez (Tricky Dicky) that got into it with Bernstein.
This is gonna be MUCH worse (more fun).

Make no mistake, Mr. President, CNN does not lie," read a tweet on the CNN Communications Twitter account. "We report the news. And we report when people in power tell lies. CNN stands by our reporting and our reporters. There may be many fools in this story but @carlbernstein is not one of them."

Bernstein tweeted: ".@realdonaIdtrump- I have spent my life as a journalist bringing the truth to light, through administrations of both parties. No taunt will diminish my commitment to that mission, which is the essential role of a free press. @CNN stands by its story, and I stand by my reporting."


Read Newsmax: Trump: Watergate Reporter Carl Bernstein 'Making Up Story After Story' | Newsmax.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?