Some headlines claim, ‘Housing Boom Over’, HA!


My daughter, and Ted, recently bought a (NICE!) house, offering full price, early on the day it listed, cuz they had missed out on too many, by waiting a day.
Their former house was due to list today on MultiList today, but it sold for full price, YESTERDAY.
The market may be slowing down in some areas, but not here, as housing can’t keep up with all the people who want to live in this area.
Don’t know how long it will last, but the Denver-Boulder market is STRONG and not slowing down, that I can see.
Moving to Colorado, and making housing my main investment over the years, is one of the smartest things I have ever done. And as a BONUS, I get to live in Colorado, and my kids will NEVER leave the area, cuz they love it as much as I do.
Life is good, and getting better, and as always, ‘Tis a privilege to live in Colorado’....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?