Just saw the snow report from Ski Country

in Summit County, where they have over 5 ft of snow this week. With the cold temps it should be some AMAZING 'Champagne Powder'.
Great day to have a snow blower, which I am still claiming is the best money I ever spent. 7 below zero now, and is gonna get colder tonight.
I'm thinking Netflix and chill, in front of the fireplace. I can't imagine being in a place where you can't 'enjoy' the seasons. Of course that's easy to say, when you don't have to go to work....
Gonna do more skiing this year, while I still can. Forty years of experience is a good thing on the slopes. Another good thing is Nate's condo in Keystone.
Life is good. Live it....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?