There are times, when I think,



(esp this time of year), that MAYBE Conservative Christians just MIGHT be right.
Then I see their official position on gays, (who are born that way) and their political views, and I realize. Nope. Not a clue...
There's a reason they are in major decline, as the world becomes more educated. Just check out the Sunday morning worshippers in the major cathedrals of Europe, where the average age, in a half full church is about 75.
Bottom line, facts trump mythology and anyone who can look at Trump and say, 'Yup, that's our guy',  while listening to FOX, doesn't have a clue...
As always, my disclaimer: I have nothing against spirituality,
BUT,  'Literal Bible/Gay Conversion Believers?' Are you kidding? This is the 21st Century.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?