Since it's the holiday season,'tis time to re-issue

my oft-appearing apology/explanation for those who may have been offended by some of my posts.
First, if you are a Trump supporter, I don't care.
For everyone else, on whose toes I may have stepped, just remember no one is forcing you to eavesdrop on my opinions, and I get nasty HERE, instead of 'face to face' with those who 'don't have a clue', or in other words, FOX/PARP Republicans.
Ten years ago, as Aunty Fox, I began to rant, here, against the NUMBER ONE problem in America. That being Bullshit Mountain, and the sheep who actually BELIEVE the crap from Roger Ailes, who went from Chief Repub Strategist, to creating a Fair and Balanced 'news' agency. Can even the densest of you sheep see a conflict of interest there? Didn't think so.
Now, as we approach Jan 20th, and the inauguration of a reality show buffoon, as President of the United States, thanks to FOX and the Evangelicals, who could have known I would so 'right on' accurate with my warnings, which began over 10 years ago?
Donald Trump as president of the USA. If that doesn't make you sick you have lost all vestiges of humanity, and you may as well go back to Bullshit Mountain, for your daily ration of biased crap, and keep telling yourself, 'Yup, I'm getting 'news'.

.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?