File it under, 'What are the odds?'

Last night as I carried Bailey up to our bedroom, as I do sometimes, I talked to her as I climbed the stairs (as if she understood me) and said (for the only time, ever), 'Bailey, you're such a good kitty, in all these years, you've NEVER scratched me'. Well, this morning, while we were gradually waking up, and playing on the bed, she grabbed my hand, playfully(?) and her claw got stuck on my wrist. Not bad at all, BUT it left a (small) mark, for the first time ever. Hmm. 
Until this week, it had been 14 years since a lightning strike had killed someone in Rocky Mntn Natl Park, then on 2 consecutive days, a group of hikers was hit, killing one (and injuring others) each day. Hmm, what are the odds?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?