Skip to main content

Today's Denver Post has a good article

Politicians Are Stressing Us Out

 
 
By Christopher Ingraham
The Washington Post
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation just released a wide-ranging survey on the prevalence and causes of stress in the U.S. Overall, 86 percent of Americans say they've been stressed out in the past month, with 26 percent saying they've experienced a great deal of stress. Read the rest, here
 
Basically, it says that stress is bad for us (oh really?),the most common stress is caused by politicians and most people have a hard time coping.
 
BUT, I have found a GREAT stress reducer. When I see some really stupid political statement, act or idea, (usually on FOX and by Pubs, although Dems aren't immune) I internalize, then write about it here, with some commentary and insults. VOILA', I instantly feel better and can move on, feeling I have done my part to enlighten some FOX sheep, somewhere, although I seriously doubt any of them could be saved, cuz once you've gone over to the 'dark side', (believing the Repub propaganda site is 'the one source of truth and the 'mainstream media' is corrupt) and accept their propaganda and bullshit as 'facts', all hope is lost. Done deal. Game over. Rupert and Big Money owns your soul. BUT, exposing their crap makes me feel better and I can move on, not having a need to bother those in my life with the BS that formerly stressed me out. Works wonders, for me. Ta da! Stress free and movin' on...
PS. No one admits reading my blog, although over 500 per day do. Strange....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?