I'm trying to think,

of the stupidest thing a Pub has ever done, (not that the Dems haven't done a bunch), and I can't think of ANYTHING worse than John McCain picking Sarah Palin as his VP candidate. I used to respect McCain, although I obviously didn't agree with all his politics, BUT, when he picked the 'Alaskan Airhead' to be 'a heartbeat away' from the presidency, (had the 'old man' won), I TOTALLY lost all respect for him. From being the mayor of Wasilla, Alaska, to 2nd in charge of the most important/powerful country on earth? Are you kidding me? If this is an example of McCain's judgement, we can only be thankful he and Sarah were defeated (Surprise!). Now she's a FOXNews X-Spurt, where she's just laughable but thankfully nowhere near a postion of power, other than preaching to the sheep. Sarah Palin, what a joke, but McCain shoulda known better....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?