I didn't watch the Dem debate,

cuz I think I know who the candidate will be, and she already has half the delegates needed. But, I did read a bit about it and found a quote from Bernie that I totally agree with.
I would argue that the disastrous invasion of Iraq, something that I strongly opposed, has unraveled the region completely and led to the rise of al Qaeda and to ISIS."
That's right Bernie, while the Pubs bitch about Obama's mistakes in the area, they forget (or ignore?) the OBVIOUS, which is: The reason that the Mideast is such a breeding ground for terrorists is the fact the GW and The Dick totally destabilized that part of the world with their DIASASTROUS war in Iraq, based on easily demonstrable LIES. Now, the Pubs bitch cuz Obama hasn't FIXED their mess, in the same way they bitch about the US economy not being BETTER, after the Bushies WRECKED the US economy. Remember 2008?
Now they wanna be back in charge. ARE YOU KIDDING? Only a brain-washed FOXSheep could go along with that, BUT, there are many of them 'out there' cuz they get their news from PARP. (Political Arm of Repub Party).
And we wonder why they are irrational?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?