Last week, we had a big manhunt around here,

after a cop had been shot, BUT, we found out that it was like the cop back east, who shot himself. Yup, it was a self-inflicted injury, and he got all the 'hero' treatment, before the truth came out. Yup, I know most cops are good people, BUT, they are like the general population, and there are a BUNCH of bad apples wearing uniforms and busting heads, while hiding behind their badges. Don't believe me? Just try being a minority, whether it's dark skin or long hair, and LOOK OUT if it's both. Most people never experience the Dark Side of law enforcement, but I have, SEVERAL times, and I keep being reminded, as they beat the crap out of some poor sucker, or shoot themselves for some reason. Just sayin', they're OBVIOUSLY mostly good, BUT, look out if you aren't 'politically correct', in their rightwingnut world....
PS They never 'kicked my ass', but came REAL close to trying, before I ended up spending the night in jail, BUT, I knew the 'guys in charge' cuz I worked with the boys in blue, for several years, while doing security for Feyline. It's always about 'who you know'...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?