I have a bit of a background,

with cannabis. The Pubs wanted to send me to jail for enjoying it when they weren't trying to get me killed or wounded, in Viet Nam. These days, living in Colorado, where the will of the people outvoted Repub bullshit, I've had some chances to see what's real.
Bottom line, I have chronic pain from a compound fracture, when my right elbow had a traumatic break, with my tibia breaking the skin. My mother fainted when she saw it, falling on me. Dr Elliot did a fantastic job, with pins and plastic. My arm worked for shooting basketballs, throwing darts, handling power tools and swinging golf clubs. BUT, I have developed a large bone spur that restricts movement and hurts. I use Advil and Tramadol sparingly, but one of the most reliable pain killers is THC infused balm. Legal in Colorado, and effective. Thanks Denny, for the recipe.
Bottom line, it works, and it pisses me off that others can't use it, cuz the Pubs just don't get it. We'll look back on this, just like we do with Women's suffrage, Civil Rights, Prohibition, Social Security and Medicare, all of which they fought, until the majority overruled them.
Nothing new here, just another example of their rightwing bullshit, that they impose until the people prevail.
Don't ya just love 'em? Neither do I....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?