The more I see Hillary and Bernie,

the more I like Bernie. Obviously, unless you're a Republican sheep, you're gonna have some issues with your favorite candidate, and I have several problems with Bernie, but I have MORE with Hillary. Whoever wins the Dem side is gonna to trounce the Pub, if it's The Donald or The Greaseball. I'm sure they're(R) not smart enough to run someone who could actually win, so that shouldn't be a problem, as long as the sheep can make a futile, feeble political gesture. Don't you just love 'em? Except, of course, unless they're running the country. Who can forget the disaster of the last time they were in charge. OMG! We barely survived, and the majority isn't gonna forget, cuz we're not all mindless sheep, like those who get their 'news' from Bullshit Mountain.
PS I occasionally check in on the cuckoos who run the asylum, for laughs and FamGuy fodder, and I gotta admit, of all the 'talent' on the clown show, it seems like Neil Cavuto is actually sometimes, somewhat sane. Wow. Who da thunk? GO DONALD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?