Woke up this morning, with the Sunday Morning show,

which is one of my favorites. This week it was all about Guns in America, showing their history and trying to show both sides of the debate on somehow 'controlling' them. I grew up with guns, have hunted pretty much my entire life and yesterday, met with several friends and we spent a couple hours just shooting all types of them. I personally think everyone, who feels comfortable with the idea, should own, and know how to use a weapon, for self defense. As always, it should be a well informed, personal decision,
Bottom line, I don't think there's any way to control them at this point, cuz there's hundreds of millions of guns out there, and those who would abuse them aren't gonna pay attention to the law anyway.  The tragedies occur in the accidental shootings, esp with children, and when the crazies get hold of assault weapons. I wish there was a 'solution' to the gun 'problem' but I don't see it. One thing I DO know, is that no matter what the rightwingnuts say, the Dems aren't gonna try to 'take your guns', cuz all the Dems I know, are well armed. That's just insane, and SO Republican, but it doesn't keep the jerks from spouting it and the sheep from believing it, in the rightwing campaign to divide us, with LIES.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?