As one of my Christmas presents,

(where I asked for 'time with my kids'), Nate provided a movie afternoon for Kari and I, sushi with Piper and brew pub evening with him. Yesterday, Kari and I saw 'Chappie', which started out OK, then went downhill, (although we did get ideas for new haircuts) with Kari describing it as they hired a 14 year old to direct it. A good premise, but unless you like lots of explosions and comic character bad guys, is a waste of time. BUT, it was still a great time as we got me a new laptop at Best Buy, then caught happy hour at Gordon Biersch and just talked. I'm truly a lucky guy....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.