I'm not sure, but I think I know...



The Senate Intel Committee, (mostly Repub), has rejected Mike Flynn's request for immunity, before he gets grilled on his knowledge of Trump-Russia connections.
SO, if nothing elese happens, instead of hearing specifics (where the bodies are buried), we're gonna get a whole bunch of  'I plead the fifth'. sorta like when the Big Tobacco execs were questioned.
Hmmm, at first I thought WHY? And then I thought some more... OF COURSE the Pubs, (in control) don't want Flynn's testimony, so WHY give him immunity? It's the kind of crap you can get away with when you're 'in control', and have a LOT to hide.
Makes perfect sense, if you're a party who slid into office, (by less than 180,000 votes, spread over three states), on a track greased by fake news and the Commies....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?