Don’t fix it if it ain’t broken is a well worn saying, cuz its true.


and its also the Repub motto when it comes to campaigning. Shovel fear and LIES to the gullible and uninformed minions. The Mexicans are coming, and they’re murderers and rapists. With calves the size of cantaloupes, from carrying drugs, and there are Middle Eastern Terrorists mixed in with them and they’re all gonna kill you if you don’t Vote Republican.
It worked in 2016, so why not 2018?
The same target audience thinks Dotard is a Great Businessman, a converted Christian and although he’s a self admitted Pussy Grabber, that’s fine, as long as the stock market, already moving WAY up, keeps going up, (which it ISNT), after Obama fixed it after the last Repub disaster.
As I’ve said before, I’d love to sell bridges and swamp land to those suckers.....

The Republican Strategy? Fear and Lies

With two weeks to go, the midterms have reached peak
shamelessness.
If I listened only to Donald Trump and those Republican candidates who follow his example, I would be petrified. I would be living in a bunker. I would have cyanide capsules at hand.
I would be convinced that the scattered protesters disrupting some Republicans’ meals were the advance guard of a violent liberal mob about to wrest control of the country. I would worry that the Democratic Party was secretly trying to elect terrorists and traitors to the House and the Senate.
And that caravan of migrants — I would see that, too, as some nefarious Democratic plot, or as a Trojan horse with jihadists in its belly. Either way, I would recognize it as the end of the world: Armageddon in the hunched form of a pregnant Honduran woman limping toward the only hope that she has.
Lies work, on the gullible, so why would the Liar in Chiief change anything now?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?