Instead of always being critical, I’m gonna try to understand DOtard’s acceptance of the Saudi’s explanation,

 from the viewpoint of a FOXSheep.
Well here goes....
Yup, that stupid Washington Post reporter, Kashogawhatever, shouldn’t have picked a fight with 15 well armed Saudi thugs. Didn’t he remember 9-11 and the 15 Arabs that attacked the Twin Towers, before GW and The Dick decided to invade Iraq?
What a dummy, he deserved to get beat up, and if they accidentally killed him, and sawed him up with their bone saw, that’s HIS fault.
His buddies the Saudis wouldn’t LIE, any more than HE would. Not every reporter can just be body slammed!
And Thank Gawd for President Trump!
How about it sheep? Can I be an honorary rightwingnut?
I’m trying to see the world from your(R) point of view.
Never mind, I gotta pull my head outta my ass.
I can’t see or breathe in there!
How long does it take to learn how to view the world with your head deeply and firmly implanted?
I tried, and it ain’t gonna work.
Never mind, I’m not cut out to be a FOX/Trump swallowing Repub....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?