Looking back at St Ronald,

I realize he was the perfect Repub. Good looks, a great smile and could memorize lines, so he could lead the sheep in the direction the Pubs wanted them to go, sorta like the FOXNews crew. My recollection of him is as an 'airhead jerk, doing a good job memorizing his lines', who was a mouthpiece for all that was wrong with the country at the time. I wasn't/am not alone. No one knows you better than your children (thinking of my parents and my children) and Ronnie had several, and they all agreed on one thing. They hated him, and weren't afraid to admit it.  Couldn't stand the phony bastard, and they haven't changed. Hmmm, I wonder why?
PS. He had Alzheimer's toward the end of his reign (and we found later that several major policy decisions were made, using Nancy's astrologer), but it didn't really change him that much, as he always did have a 'vacant look' in his eyes (the windows to his brain).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?