After beating the Raiders today,

thanks to the defense, AGAIN, an interesting stat came out. In 5 games, the defense and the kicker have combined for EIGHTY PER CENT, of the Bronco's points. I knew Peyton was struggling (to put it mildly), but I didn't realize how bad, as he had two more passes intercepted today, both in the Red Zone. 80%......
I know Manning used to be great, and is still pretty good, but he is absolutely ZERO threat to run, (which makes it a LOT easier for the D), and his passing accuracy is but a shadow of his 'old self'. Who knows, maybe he'll 'come around', sometime this year, but so far, the Bronco's W's are all because we have a great kicker and great defense, but the offense SUCKS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.