As I flipped thru the channels

I caught Slimy McSlimeface, the totally spineless invertebrate, kissing Trump ASS, at the RNC.
Was gonna watch and laugh, BUT, could only endure a small portion, as the oily mass oozed through the airwaves. I gagged and changed channels at the same time. OMG! Who watches/believes this crap? Oh yeah, the sheep. UNBELIEVABLE!, but so Republican, as the recipient of Trump excrement, pledges his loyalty. U gotta be kidding!
Switched over to Mad Max, Fury Road, for something more believable...
where the Afgh-like scenery reminds me of the UNwinnable war that the Bushies committed our country to, after their buddies, the Saudis, attacked us on 9-11', to raise the price of oil, TEN-Fold? Can you say UN F'ing believable, but SO Republican?
Ha, too bad I missed Slimy McSlimeface get booed off the stage. Mixed feelings for me.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?