As I watched Obama skewer Trump, last night,

and highlights of others exposing the bloviating windbag, I wished that I had access to the crap he was tweeting, as everyone (rightfully) made fun of him. Haven't seen any today, so I'm thinking his handlers must have restrained him, as smoke and steam rose from the 'thing' he wears on his head.
A clown with the ego the size of his couldn't have appreciated being humiliated in front of millions, as his lack of knowledge and experience was 'laid bare' for the world to see, and his 'foibles' exposed for public humiliation.
Can't wait to see the new poll numbers as everyone gets a chance to compare the Dem's vs Repub's choice for prez, OR, it may just reinforce my thought that nearly half the people 'out there' don't have a clue, and PT Barnum was a genius.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?