As much as I hate to admit it,

we haven't seen the last of Slimy McSlimeface. Not even close. Sadly, he's almost as smart as he is ugly. I've NEVER accused him of being stupid, (that would be the moronic sheep that support him), and I think he proved it by separating himself from the clowns who elected The Donald.
After the upcoming blowout election, the Pubs are gonna be looking to re-group, (after they do ANOTHER 'autopsy', which they will again IGNORE) and rally behind ANYONE who's NOT Donald Trump. That's when The Greaseball will re-enter the scene, like a cockroach after nuclear Armageddon,
and the easily swayed, recently defeated sheep will flock around him, ready to suck down any and all lies that will make them feel better.
Damn, I hate it when I can see the future SO clearly, and it scares the hell outta me....
PS Pic of Slimy after Jesus (who has a mean right hook) came down from heaven and punched him for saying 'GAWD BLAYESS' (some stupid Southern state) too many times. Even God can only take SO much...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?