Late at night, in the slow, dark hours before dawn,


while my cerebrum has a dialogue with my cerebellum, one of them says, 'Hey, there's lots of them, they've been around for along time and some of them are good people, and life would be SO much simpler/easier....',
Then I remember the Vatican, their attitude on gays who are born that way, (remember when YOU had to choose), some of the idiots that espouse their dogma, the backward Bible Belt, their media champion FOXLies, their book of myths and superstitions that they take literally and the LYING Pussy Grabber that the gullible Hypocrites elected to the White House, and think to myself,
NO THANKS, I prefer using my brain, and drift off to sleep, secure in my thoughts....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?