Cuz it was COLD yesterday,

and we were starting to get cabin fever, we ventured out to see 'Interstellar', which has gotten great reviews. Well, I guess we aren't the only ones who saw the movie and walked out saying, 'What the heck WAS that?' There were groups of people in the lobby all shaking their heads and asking questions that all started with 'What did ___ mean, why did they, where were they, when were they, etc. It had some good parts, BUT, in our opinion was WAY too long, esp when you don't know what's going on. I guess we weren't alone in our ignorance cuz I Googled ' What is Interstellar about' and found MANY websites who try to explain it, or just come out and say, 'we don't have a clue'.
Bottom line, if I were to watch it again, which I MIGHT, someday, I'd kind of know what to look/listen for, and it might be a good movie, BUT, first time through, it was WAY too confusing for these old farts. I kind of agree with one woman leaving the theater saying, 'THAT was a 4 star movie???'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?