Had a bit of feedback from one of the sheep,

who thought I was directing my blog thoughts toward him. HA!.I have no specific target, only the masses of FOXCrap disciples who gave up on reality long ago, once they made the decision to accept the crap shoveled by Murdoch/Ailes, supporting all things Republican, while denigrating anything and everything with a (D) associated with. In this insane universe, all of the 'mainstream media' (named for a reason) is wrong and prejudiced, BUT, the political propaganda of FOX/Repubs (one and the same) is 'truth'. I can't begin to argue/discuss logic and rationality with such a mindset, where they rarely remove their heads from their nether regions for a glimpse at the real world.. In the echo chamber they inhabit, there's always a 'pending' disaster which is being caused by the Dems, which never happens, BUT, they are able to totally look past the ACTUAL disasters caused by their team, and they always have excuses, like 'Oh, GW and The Dick were fooled by bad intel', and 'that small subcommittee of Dems caused the crash after 8 years of Pub rule'.
Bottom line, I blog against ALL sheep, though I do have a few that I keep in the back of my mind. Most live east of me, some west. Most live to the south, but some to the north. Whatever, buddy, don't flatter yourself. You are but one of a BUNCH of rightingnut idiots 'out there', although you may be one of the most WILLFULLY ignorant, which is saying a lot, considering the  number of nutjobs I know. Have a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?