There are times I wonder

how anyone could believe the Repub BS, then I remember their actual audience. The same crowd who believes GW and The Dick 'got fooled' into invading Iraq, also believes the earth is 5000 years old, the entire planet was flooded for 40 days, being gay is a choice, 'sinners' burn in hell for eternity, FOXNews is real and climate change is a 'hoax'.
I have wasted way too much of my life 'discussing' (arguing) with these sheep, SO, am happy just ignoring them now, for my own sanity. You can't cure willful ignorance but normal ignorance CAN be cured, although I don't have the energy or desire. Am happy to ignore that part of 'crazy town'. Life is too short...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?