I've had a change of heart

As of today, I'm a fan of The Donald. I'm gonna do all I can to help him get the Repub nomination. I can't think of a better driver for the Pub clown car. Perfect. He and Jeb are in a dead heat, and if not for Mr Trump we get Jeb Bush in contention for prez, and I don't think our country could survive another Bush(R). Knowing how Bullshit Mountain could lead the sheep to Vote Bush again, with their 'Fear Factor' tactics, I'm gonna get behind The Donald, cuz even Bernie Sanders could beat that clown. Yea Donald(R)! PLEASE keep talking, getting the headlines and show the masses just what the Pubs are all about. GO TRUMP!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?