Hard to believe, I know, but I screwed up

Usually I can look at all the rightwingnut crap, and instead of going crazy, and dealing with real people, I can just 'dump' it here, on my blog, and I'm OK, til I read the 'next' Pub thing that is just insane. BUT, the other night, having dinner with a friend(R), and the wives, I found out he actually believes the Dems have a plan, to 'take guns', from the American people. I couldn't believe it. I was so shocked and disappointed that I 'blew my cool', and called him on it, causing a stupid scene, which was my fault and not smart. I'm better off just dumping stuff here. Sorry, buddy...
But, he e-mailed me later, saying he actually listened to me, looked at the 'facts', thought about it and changed his mind. Wow. Thanks buddy, for listening. I think we both learned something, after I felt terrible, for a long time....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.