The thought of Donald Trump is SO crazy

that I can't really wrap my head around it, BUT, I'd MUCH rather see President Trump rather than the other Repub leader, Ted 'Greaseball' Cruz. The thought of seeing that slimy mug on a regular basis, and thinking he is in charge of my country, makes my skin crawl, and my stomach turn. How anyone can look at/listen to him and say, 'Yup, that's my choice for president', is beyond my imagination/comprehension. RU kidding? I guess it just proves that regular exposure to FOXnews can suck every trace of intelligence from a human brain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guest columnist

Yahoo…Dotard’s Big Beautiful Diesel Deal pissed off Ukraine and most of the world, plus well over half of Congress and the US, BUT, it helped his buddy Putin and his partners in Big Oil, sooo, we can see where the dick’s priorities are.