I've decided to become a millionaire

and the only way I know is to sell a YUUUGE amount of something, SOOOO, am gonna sell T-shirts, saying.

I KNOW WORDS
I HAVE THE BEST WORDS
I'M LIKE, REALLY SMART
A STABLE GENIUS

I know I'd buy one, and proudly wear it, in front of the gullible, clueless rightwingnuts who elected the vain, arrogant, unqualified LYING SOB.
Just repeating the words of their Orange Colored Dotard in Chief.
Yup, gonna be a TShirt millionaire, cuz we have a total IDIOT as president, and a LOT of us like to recognize his idiocy.
Who else would say such asinine crap, other than a FOXNews anchor?
Thanks again, Evangelicals, cuz you are like, SO smart, although over 2/3 of Americans disagree with you.
Nothing new here, as the Liar in Chief LOVES the uneducated, cuz they are SO easily fooled.
Just ask the TV preachers in their luxurious mansions, paid for by the gullible sheep., and the Orange Clown in the White House.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?