I gotta admit, IF Ibelieved the LIES from FOX

I’d be just as clueless, ignorant and gullible as the sheep who choose Bullshit Mountain as THE place to get their ‘news’.
It would be like me getting all my news from CNBC and thinking I was ‘informed’, AND explaining that to the rightwingnuts and expecting them to ‘respect my opinion’. HA!
BUT, those same sheep, who get their ‘news’ from the network created by the Head Repub Political Strategist, Roger Ailes, won’t admit their ‘news’ is WAY slanted and spun, with outright LIES.
Pretty funny, huh?
But not if you’re a HUYA FOXNews sheep. It all makes sense to those ‘special’ people, who are clueless and proud of it, cuz they don’t get their news from the Mainstream Media, named for a reason.
BTW, all the World Media, according to the clowns at FOX, is also Fake News, cuz they hate Dotard as much as the ‘real’ US media.
Never mind, am preaching to an audience that chooses to believe what they wanna hear, and Bullshit Mountaiin is ‘there for them’, shoveling the swill in YUUUUGE amounts, much to the satisfaction of the Russians who conspired to elect Putin’s Puppet, the Liar in Chief.
Why do I bother.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?