Just had contact with a FOXMoronVoila


 who disagreed with me when I said Dotard is stupid. Oh Really?
This dumbshit thinks he invented the ‘prime the pump’ saying. Google it.
He also thought/thinks Frederick Douglas is alive, and doing a good job. Google it.
He claims,

I know words
I have the best words
I’m like REALLY Smart
I’m a stable genius 
Google it.

This stupid jerk(R) is ‘off the chart stupid’, BUT, he knows what stupid people(R) want,
SOOO, we have President Trump, thanks to Comey, Putin and the uninformed, ignorant, gullible FOXSheep.
Welcome to the world of media manipulation, and a YUUUUGE number of people get their ‘news’ from a Repub propaganda outlet. 
Who da thunk, as he kisses the ass of the Soviet dictator who put him in power.
WHo can’t see this?
Oh yeah, the HUTAss crowd.......




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?