I set a couple of personal ecords today, and maybe more

i saw more ‘cool stuff’, as in the Vassa Museum, the Nobel Prize Center, the harbor areas of Stockholm, the Historicka Museet, (with most gold, BY FAR, in one place, as in Viking booty, tons of it in all forms), and another part of Gamla Stan (Old Town).
I had more FANTASTIC fish and chips, thick cod, and my fave bier, Eriksberg, and walked more miles than maybe EVER, but feel great at the end of it all
Had never understood or appreciated my Swedish/Viking heritage, but am now VERY proud of my roots.
The Swedish people never fail to impressment, with their good looking women, and men a,d esp children, with their blue eyes, blonde hair and NON FAT bodies.
You just don’t see far Swedes.
Maybe they’re not allowed in public, or they are just too ashamed to go out, BUT, the average Southeren, (Dotard supporter) weighs TWICE as much as the average Swede. I shit you not.
Bottom line, fanxtastic day in SO many ways and hope I can remember at least part of it in my ‘rocking chair days’.
For those who don’t travel.
WTF is wrong with you?
Oh yeah, Rush and Sean tell you all you need to know.
And you wonder why they’re so ignorant?
BTW, one of the cool parts was the old skeletons, with all kinds of sword/spear/axe wounds from battles that ended badly for them.
And the Vassa ship (Google it),that sunk th day it was launched.
Would have been the biggest baddest warship of the time IF it hadn’t been top heavy, cuz the king was like Dotard (MORE CANNONS) and overruled the engineers.
Bottom line, one of my best days EVER.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?