A citizens group is suing, to reopen the Potomac River, closed for over two miles

when ever the prez is at his golf club, and might decide to golf, which is a LOT.
154 days so far, to be exact, which is more than Obama did during his eight year presidency, which Dotard bitched about during the campaign, saying he’d be too busy to golf.

Trump had visited golf courses on 154 days in less than two years in office, according to NBC. That’s already nearly half the days Obama spent golfing during his entire eight years in the White House.

“If I win, I may never see my property ... again,” Trump said at a 2016 campaign rally. “But because I’m going to be working for you, I’m not going to have time to go golfing, believe me.”

 And the gullible suckers swallowed it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great 'bargains' at the local Sprouts store

Guest columnist

You think the Repub brand is tarnished now?